With experience ranging from 800 acre, 1150 unit golf course and marina centered development to 18 unit infill townhome sites; Silverwood has been involved in a wide array of land approvals and development projects. Having worked in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, California, New York, Connecticut and Delaware, the Silverwood team demonstrates a diverse ability to handle development projects on any scale in any location.
- Won approval to build a 417 unit transit oriented multifamily project adjacent to the Shady Grove Metro Station in Rockville, MD. As part of the entitlement process, Silverwood rezoned this 4.7 acre parcel as part of a complicated annexation from Montgomery County into the City of Rockville.
- Urban rezoning and entitlement of a 3 acre tract for a mixed-use design with 18 townhomes and an 84 unit per acre project with 128 condominiums and nearly 9,000 sf of retail.
- Rezoning and subdivision of a 5 acre parcel to support the development of 96 new condominiums and the major rehabilitation and significant new site improvements for a 109 unit apartment project in Arlington County, VA.
- Redeveloping a 123,000 SF apartment property into a 520,000 SF mixed-income apartment complex in Arlington.
- Redeveloping a 12.75 acre property with 305 apartments on the Fairfax/Arlington line to a modern multi-building apartment complex with 1200 units.